The terms and conditions for the giveaway organised by w00t! Media and Heineken UK:
1. The VERSUS Euros Final prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
2. The Prize Draw is not open to employees or agencies of w00t! Media (the “Promoter”), their group companies or family members, or anyone else connected to the Prize Draw including employees or agencies of w00t! Media.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter the Prize Draw you must submit a response to the ‘What’s Been Your Favourite Moment of UEFA Women’s EURO 2022?’ post on VERSUS social media channels. No purchase is necessary.
5. If you have any questions about how to enter or otherwise in connection with the Prize Draw, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “VERSUS x Heineken Prize Draw” in the subject line.
6. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
8. The Prize Draw opens at 16:00 GMT on 25 July 2022 and closes at 9am GMT on 28 July 2022. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
9. The winner will receive 2 x tickets to the final of UEFA Women’s EURO 2022, taking place at Wembley Stadium on July 31. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that are not expressly included in the prize.
10. One winner will be selected by way of a random draw from all entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed or supervised by an individual who is independent of the Promoter and the Prize Draw entrants. The draw will take place on 28 July 2022.
11. The winner will be notified by Instagram Direct Message on or after 28 July 2022 and given details of how to claim the prize. If a selected winner does not respond to the Promoter within 24 hours of being notified of their win, the selected winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of his/her win within 24 hours or else he/she will also forfeit the prize). If a selected winner rejects the prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
12. If the selected winner accepts the prize within the period specified in paragraph 11 and the Promoter confirms that the entry is valid and in accordance with these terms, the Promoter will promptly send or have sent the prize to the winner.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, not redeemable for cash or any other prize and it cannot be combined with any other offer, promotions or discount.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative prize of similar value in the event that the original prize offered is not available.
16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter under law for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
17. The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters relating to the Prize Draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this Prize Draw where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
19. The Prize Draw and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. Promoter: w00t! Media, whose registered office is:
Colony @ The Astley
70 Great Ancoats Street