Mason Greenwood, Jude Bellingham and Bukayo Saka Make 2021 Kopa Trophy Shortlist
Golden boys 💫
Young English ballers dominate the Kopa 2021 shortlist with Mason Greenwood, Bukayo Saka and Jude Bellingham among the ten nominees for the award for this year.
The Kopa award is given to the best Under-21 player in the world by France Football, and this year’s ten-man shortlist is absolutely stacked.
Bundesliga ballers fill up 40% of the shortlist with Jamal Musiala, Florian Wirtz and Giovanni Reyna joining Jude in the running for this years’ gong, with Barcelona’s Pedri, Rennes’ Jeremy Doku, Ajax’s Ryan Gravenberch and PSG’s Nuno Mendes making up the ten.
Take in the nominees below:
– Mason Greenwood (Manchester United/England)
– Bukayo Saka (Arsenal/England)
– Pedri (Barcelona/Spain)
– Jeremy Doku (Rennes/Belgium)
– Ryan Gravenberch (Ajax/Netherlands)
– Jamal Musiala (Bayern Munich/Germany)
– Florian Wirtz (Bayer Leverkusen/Germany)
– Jude Bellingham (Borussia Dortmund/England)
– Giovanni Reyna (Borussia Dortmund/USA)
– Nuno Mendes (Paris Saint-Germain/Portugal)